ABOUT CMS (Nat Academy Is Now CMS)

Learning with Love and Laughter

Nat Academy established in 2019 now same as to take over in CMS(Confluence Media School) - Sai Group Of Institute, created by a group of industry professionals with a revolutionary mind-set regarding the way students should be taught and mentored. CMS is an institute that strives to take an individual’s learning potential to a maximum by offering necessary education and essential field experience.

At CMS, we firmly believe that management concepts need practical learning and can’t be fully studied in a classroom alone. To become an expert in this area, one needs on-field experience and that’s what we provide. Through the duration of the course, we impart 60% of the concepts to students by sending them off to various organizations in the industry for the purpose of on-field learning. The remaining 40% of the course is covered in classrooms. There is immense scope and extensive knowledge to gather from the ever-rising and constantly changing field of media and event management. By gaining on-field experience through the term of the course, one is already prepared to face the industry

CMS offers you the best of training and knowledge that will help you rise above the rest. From sharing industry-related knowledge and networking with potential clients to session-based field experience and exploring career opportunities, at CMS you are prepared to face the world equipped with the right kind of experience. Knowledge plus experience equals the perfect mantra for success at CMS.

The teaching faculty at CMS includes top-notch professionals from various fields, such as HR, marketing and event executions, who ensure your journey proves to be a great experience. So, if you want to enter the entertainment industry, we at CMS provide industry-related, career-focused courses in Media, Entertainment, Digital and Events. We also offer specialised courses for aspiring individuals who wish to set foot in the entertainment sector.