Social media is one of the primary channels for communication on the internet and also plays a vital component for many businesses. Digital marketing is an ever growing field that comprises of many sectors such as seo (search engine optimization) and content marketing. It is relatively new and an exciting industry to venture in, in which students will get core knowledge about digital marketing and its practical application through CMS’s post graduation and diploma courses in digital marketing in mumbai. Available in full time, as well as part-time variants, CMS’s digital marketing courses follow the golden 60:40 ratios, where 60% of the syllabus is imparted through on-site practical learning, and the rest 40% through classroom learning. Working on-field is a part of the course which helps in gaining experience before entering the industry.
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN DIGITAL MARKETING, AR/VR GRAFIC & VISUAL COMMUNICATION
Duration : 11 Month post grads - Full time
DIPLOMA IN EVENT MANAGEMENT & EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING (DEMEM)
Duration : 6 months Full time