CMS’s course focuses on direct communication channels through roadshows, branded events, IP events, corporate events, sports events, wedding events, social events, international events, political events, televised events etc. This course is designed to explore the various aspects involved in event management and marketing such as budgeting, scheduling, design, risk management, and balancing the needs of the client, vendors, and attendees. It gives practical training necessary for business development in the event space, client servicing, sponsorship, sales, event design, budgeting and operations management. CMS will allow you to focus on small, mid or large-scale events with focus in different areas such as marketing, finance, infrastructure and logistics. Through CMS’s Event management courses, one will get to learn about effective handling, planning, and execution in an event. CMS’s golden 60:40 ratio in imparting education primarily focuses on practical on-site learning for students. A total of 60% of the syllabus is covered through on-site learning by working at a prospective employer in the field of choice, and the rest 40% is covered through classroom learning. Through career counselling, one can get help in selecting a final field of choice. Working alongside course duration in the chosen field helps one gain experience before entering the Event Management Industry and saves time.
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN EVENT MANAGEMENT & EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING (PGDEMEM)
Duration : 11 Month post grads -Fulltime